Automation QA Engineer
Craving something new? Here’s your chance to be part of our newest team focused on building the extraordinary through online gaming and iLottery solutions.
NeoGames and Tek Experts have teamed up to bring together the best in product development and software engineering to build our remote team in Bulgaria.
Did you know NeoGames is a global leader of iLottery solutions and has 15+ years of innovation? We work with 14 lotteries in North America and Europe, billion-dollar companies and the massive Caesars Entertainment along with many other clients across the globe all focused on leveling up their game.
As a NeoGamer at Tek Bulgaria you’ll work on self-managed teams who launch products monthly with a suite of first-class tech solutions and an innovative games portfolio.
Ready to put your mind in the ring
You’ll focus on the following:
- Identify/address application and data issues that affect application integrity
- Explore and implement new ways to automate systems
- Design and test automation equipment and processes
- You will spend 70% of your time automating new test cases and 30% supporting existing ones.
- Identify quality issues and write reports
- Eliminate defects and errors with product and software development
- Work closely with other team members and the chapter lead to maintain our high standard of quality
You're right for us if you have:
- in Computer Science/Related technical field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience developing automation tests for server side using C #
- Experience in planning and writing automated tests using Postman and/or SpecFlow
- Knowledge of and experience with databases and SQL
- Experience in writing test scenarios, test cases and test plan
Build your career as a NeoGamer at Tek, and you’ll:
- Be part of the Global iLottery Solutions team
- Work with cutting-edge technologies, and new product development in large scale enterprise environments with cool complexity
- Enjoy a work from anywhere in Bulgaria model
- Participate in a self-managed, team environment
- Appreciate competitive compensation and performance-based bonuses
- Access additional health insurance, incl. dental package
- Get discounts for shops, restaurants, and food vouchers