HR Team Lead
About The Position
NeoGames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for a talented and passionate HR Team Lead to join us.
At NeoGames we provide services to state lotteries and B2B partners worldwide. We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs for their players with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
- Build long-term, trusting relationships with employees and leadership as a trusted advisor
- Identify organizational needs and provide effective HR guidance and services -on/ off boarding, employee experience, retention, talent management and development & employee engagement
- Collaborate with the Global HR Team and partners on various projects and cross organizational processes
- Successfully lead the recruitment team, define, communicate and track the execution of the recruitment strategy
- Design and maintain an effective recruitment process while providing a great candidate experience
- Work together with hiring managers and provide insights
- At least 3 years of experience as an HR Team Lead/ HRBP
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is required
- Experience in leading key initiatives and projects to optimize recruitment efforts and reach talents
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Proactive, up for any challenge, positive and passionate about people
- Dedicated, motivated with strong communication and interpersonal skills