About The Position
We are NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best-performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Writer to join our team. The writer will be responsible for creating and editing technical documents and manuals, explaining complex information clearly and concisely, and working with technical teams to ensure the accuracy of product descriptions.
· Study product samples and gather information from product managers and developers.
· Analyze, organize, and compile the information into different document types (product/feature descriptions, user guides, release notes, etc).
· Standardize content across platforms and media.
· Maintain a comprehensive library of technical documentation.
· Edit and review content written by SMEs.
· At least 3 years of experience in technical writing and editing of software documentation for global software companies.
· Good knowledge of Madcap Flare
· Good to high knowledge of Microsoft Word
· Ability to communicate well with product owners to understand the company’s products and current documentation.
· Experience with “Single Sourcing Documentation” – Advantage
· Experience documenting APIs - Advantage
· Bachelor's Degree or other certification that indicates a high level of writing competence (preferred).
· Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality documentation in a timely manner.
· Analyze and manage existing and potential content.
· Fluent in written and verbal English (Mother-tongue – Advantage)