About The Position
We are NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best-performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are looking for a strong Project Manager to join the project management department.
- Planning, Controlling, and monitoring the project from initiation through the project life cycle until its full implementation.
- Analyzing and managing project risks
- Working closely with Business, Product, Design, Tech, and scrum feature teams.
- Working with large global customers and vendors on complex software projects
- Solve problems throughout the project life cycle, balance the needs of both business and engineering team members.
- Tech-savvy – a must
- 2-3 years of experience as a Project Manager from software international companies – must
- Account management / customer-facing experience – must
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or equivalent- Advantage
- Excellent written and verbal English level and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness
- Prioritization abilities, good judgment, well-organized, detail-oriented, and ability to keep track of multiple projects and risks.
- High level of independence