NOC Engineer (Work in shifts)
About The Position
We are NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We are looking for a NOC Engineer (work in shifts) to join our NOC team.
The NOC (Network Operation Center) engineer is responsible for monitoring and supporting company production systems.
He/She will verify service availability, send out status updates, identify root causes of production issues, coordinating operations and engineering teams in order to identify errors and anomalies.
- Ability to work in 24*7 shifts including weekends and holidays
- Technical troubleshooting ability
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer Science/Software Engineering /Industrial and Management degree / Students
- Ability to write technical protocols and procedures for system alerts and malfunctions
- Previous experience or knowledge in Microsoft servers (MCP level) - Must
- Previous experience or knowledge in SQL - Must
- Knowledge in the following script languages: Powershell/Bash/Python - An advantage
- Previous experience with monitoring and logging tools - An advantage