About The Position
We are NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best-performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on the lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team, and share our vision.
We are looking for a Help Desk to join our corporate IT team.
As a Help Desk team member, you will be a part of the IT Department which engages in all aspects of hardware and software infrastructure.
The main Technologies that you will work with are Microsoft-based workstations and servers.
- Provide help desk support for all NeoGames's employees.
- Support and troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Assist with onboarding setup for new employees.
- Support the company with different systems and applications
- 2 years experience as a Help Desk.
- Experience with Windows Active Directory environment.
- Experience with Microsoft office software.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong customer service attitude.
- Fast & self-learner, team player, organized and responsible, dynamic, motivated.
- Basic Linux knowledge.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- An understanding of information security, VPN Clients, web filtering systems.
- Proficiency in English and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on Call 24/7.