Jr. Games Analyst
About The Position
NeoGames a world-leading provider of iLottery games, solutions, and services is looking for a Junior Games Analyst (part-time) to join our games studio. NeoGames studio is the company's in-house one-stop-shop for the production of a diversified game portfolio from inception to production. This is a VERY EXCITING position for a tech-savvy student, with a huge passion for numbers and business. As a Junior Games Analyst, you will get to be part of a talented team that has a major impact on NeoGames revenues and success.
As a Junior Games Analyst, you will
- Help to define games KPIs, measure and help optimizing future games accordingly
- Perform ongoing analysis on the Games Studio overall performance
- Help Creating statistical designs for games and work closely with the Studio’s Game Producers establishing the game's features, meta-features, Volatility, and overall games design.
- Build and use simulators to better understand the players’ experience.
- Analyst at heart
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Math/Industrial Engineering or any similar degree
- Prior experience as a Games Analyst/ Math Designer, or a Game Economist in the online or social gaming - Advantage
- Python/R savvy or mastering any other relevant software
- Very strong analytical skills and business-oriented
- Strong personal skills, a team player, curious, self-driven and self-learner