About The Position
NeoGames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for an experienced, mid-level Technical Writer to join our team. The writer will be responsible for creating and editing technical documents and manuals, explaining complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with technical teams to ensure accuracy of product descriptions.
- Study product samples and gather information from product managers and developers
- Analyze, organize and compile the information into different document types (product/feature descriptions, user guides, release notes, etc).
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical documentation
- Edit and review content written by SMEs
- At least 3 years of experience in technical writing and editing of software documentation for global software companies
- Good knowledge of Madcap Flare – Mandatory
- Ability to communicate well with product owners to understand the company’s products and current documentation
- Experience with “Single Sourcing Documentation” – Advantage
- Experience documenting APIs - Advantage
- Bachelor's Degree. Computer Science / Software Engineering or related field - Advantage
- Strong attention to details and ability to deliver high-quality documentation in a timely manner
- Analyze and manage existing and potential content
- Fluent written and verbal English (Mother-tongue – Advantage)