Full Stack Team Leader
About The Position
NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on the lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team and share our vision.
We are hiring a hands-on Full Stack Team leader with expertise in .Net technologies to join us.
- Lead a team of backend and frontend developers.
- Lead the development cycle: designing, coding, code reviewing.
- Create technical specifications, design solutions, solve technical problems, and lead the team to meet business goals.
- Ensure superb quality and performance and deliver high scale web applications and services.
- Hands on development of our products server side and client-side code in new and legacy parts of the system.
- Be part of the team that transfers our legacy code to new architecture and technologies.
- Help shape our professional culture, methodologies, and best practices.
- 5+ years of .NET development experience, with deep understanding of the framework and tools.
- 2+ years of Client-side experience (preferably using angular or react).
- 1+ years of experience in technical team management – advantage.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming and various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure in an agile environment.
- Willingness to do work in different technologies and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
English level: Intermediate — reading/writing documents, daily meetings with teams.