Mid Level DevOps Engineer
About The Position
NeoGames, a leading international online lottery company is looking for a talented DevOps engineer to join the team and work closely with the IT & Operations Department.
- Designing, building & maintaining Neogames platform rollout process across multiple environments (from QA to Production).
- Designing, building & maintaining both on-premise and cloud infrastructure
- Designing, building & maintaining build & release pipelines
- Provide bulletproof automatic solutions for Dev/QA entities
- Implement automatic solutions to ensure the platform stability (auto-scaling, monitoring tools, logging solutions, etc.)
- Support the Ops teams in delivering solutions to production incidents during on/off office hours; On-Call duties(shifts).
- Define and implement deployment solutions for various types of technologies (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
- Manage interfaces with 3rd parties and providers to promote RoadMap and ongoing tasks
- At least 2 Years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Proven experience in creating automatic deployment processes from scratch (using pipelines)
- Proven experience in managing rollout process of MicroServices on Kubernetes (Ingress, YAML, HELM, Service mesh)
- Creating and maintaining Infrastructure as code (Terraform/Ansible)
- Proven experience in implementing CI\CD Pipelines
- Strong orientation to the application layer (APIs, architecture, logs, etc.)
- Proven experience with configuration management concepts and tools
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Good to excellent scripting skills (PowerShell \ BASH \ Python)
- Experience working on Cloud environments (Azure \ AWS)
Want to impress us?
- Maintaining and configuring event streaming clusters (Kafka) - Advantage
- Working with both Windows and Linux stacks - Advantage
- Managing Azure DevOps (Builds, Release, Boards, Repositories and etc.) – Advantage