Network Team Leader
About The Position
We are NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best-performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on the lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team, and share our vision.
• Managing corporate and production data centers infrastructure
• Maintaining support and setup network and security
- At least 3 years of experience as a Network Production Team Leader.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Network Administrator in a production environment
- At least 3 years of experience with Firewalls, Routing, and Switching with protocol, IPsec, Gre, and BGP (deep knowledge).
- Knowledge of load balancing equipment (preferred F5 BIG-IP)
- Knowledge in HA and high SLA environment
- Experience with open source monitoring tools – Advantage
- Knowledge in network security (IPS, WAF, DDOS)
- Experience with scripting languages - advantage
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong customer service attitude
- Fast & self-learner, hardworking, team player, organized and responsible, dynamic, motivated
- Fluent English level
- Ability to be on Call 24/7 – Must