QA Engineer- DBG
About The Position
NeoGames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for a QA engineer to join one of our agile teams developing an enterprise-scale web-based platform for online lotteries. We provide our services to state lotteries and B2B partners worldwide. Our platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports, and many more. Working with our highly skilled and talented engineers in an agile environment, you will be involved in designing and developing the core services and server-side components.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work closely with back-end and front-end developers and other QA team members in designing and developing manual tests to ensure all new code is functioning properly and the system requirements have been successfully implemented.
- 1-3 years of previous experience in Manual QA in web application based products – Must
- Experience in testing web applications and Client/Server applications - Must
- Experience in software testing and writing test documents (STD)- Must
- Experience in creating SQL queries – advantage
- Experience with Automation testing — Big advantage
- Excellent English level
- Excellent learning abilities, responsible, initiator, details oriented, hard-worker, team-player, and great communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field - Advantage
- Willing to learn in order to acquire new skills on demand.
- Logical thinking, excellent problem-solving skills.