Production System Administrator
About The Position
NeoGames - a leading international online lottery company is seeking a Production System Administrator.
The candidate will be a part of the IT Department which engages in all aspects of hardware and software infrastructure.
The main Technologies that he will work with are: Web Servers, Kubernetes, SQL servers, blade servers on platforms of Microsoft and Linux.
- Administering web platforms in Production/DEV/QA.
- Maintain, Support, and set up IT infrastructures.
- Develop IT automation.
- Ability to work Monday to Friday - A MUST
- At least 3 years experience as a system administrator in Microsoft and Linux environments
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong customer service attitude.
- Fast & self-learner, hardworking, team player, organized, responsible, dynamic and motivated.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to be on Call 24/7
- At least 3-year experience (deep knowledge) with the following subjects:
- Microsoft servers administration
- Linux servers administration
- IIS web servers (Apache, Nginx is an advantage)
- Virtualization (VMWare)
- Active Directory administration
- Scripting with Bash\PowerShell\Python
- Administrating Cloud environments (Aws, Azure)
- Experience with the following subjects is a big advantage:
- Knowledge in production environments Networking (Switches, Firewalls, Routers, Load Balancers)
- Experience working as a production system administrator in a WEB company that holds multiple Data Centers around the world.
- Working with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience with Log aggregation and metric tools (Elastic, Prometheus)
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes, Creating, Maintaining, monitoring, and administrating clusters.
- Experience with Kafka administration
- Blade Systems (HP, UCS)
- Storages Systems (3PAR, NetApp)