Manual QA Engineer
About The Position
We are NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on the lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team and share our vision.
We are hiring a Manual QA Engineer to join us.
- Participating in requirements analysis and review
- Functional and regression tests design and execution
- Collaborating with the development team, QAs, and team management
- Creating testing documentation: test cases, checklists
- Managing defects: investigating, reporting, and tracking them to resolution
- At least 2 years of real working experience in testing web applications and Client/Server applications
- Hands on experience with test design techniques, experience in writing test documents (STD) — a must
- Experience in creating SQL queries
- English level — Upper-intermediate
- Strong technical skills, ability to deep dive into complex problems & find their root cause
- Analytical thinking, responsible, details oriented, proactive, excellent learning abilities, great communication and interpersonal skills.