Front End Developer
About The Position
Neogames is a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to national and state-regulated lotteries.
Our mission is to be the long-term partner of choice for lotteries worldwide on their journey in the online interactive era.
Today, Neogames is publicly traded on NASDAQ, following a successful IPO in November 2020.
We are growing significantly and are now looking for Front-end developer to join our awesome team.
- Responsible rebuilding our legacy product into a modern, technologically advanced version
- Work as a Senior Front-end Developer, using cutting-edge technologies, methods and practices
- Be part of a Feature Team in the client department which engages in develop complex, yet interesting, features for new product
- Develop interesting features with React, JS ES6, Git, Webpack with Continues Integration process
- Maintain and refactor our core application
- Improve performance and development infrastructure
- Work with great developers in a dynamic environment
- 3+ years as a Front-End developer with any major framework/library: React, Angular 2+, etc.
- Understanding of CSS3, HTML5 and responsive design concepts
- Experience with browser porting issues — Mobile and Web
- Excellent debugging skills to identify problems with software builds, deployments or related issues and driving the problem to a permanent resolution
- Ability to design and develop complex components independently
- Experience with development tools like Webpack, Babel, Git, etc.
- Experience with agile methodologies and project lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- Responsible, initiator, team-player and great communication and interpersonal skills