Service Operations Engineer
About The Position
We are NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best-performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on the lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team and share our vision.
We are hiring a Service Operations Engineer to join our Incident Management team.
- E2E ownership on all production incidents – last tier in the cycle
- Provide Tier 3/4 services for internal and external entities, provide high level of support to meet the customer SLA, and minimize escalations to R&D
- Communicate with a customer in e-mails, JIRA items, and conference calls
- Interface with various Departments, R&D and Customer Support groups to address product issues in complex environments
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams
- Prioritize daily missions/tickets and manage critical escalations
- Available to work in parallel to the US market (between 14:00 to 23:00; Monday to Friday) – Must
- 24/7 availability in case of critical issues (on call duty) - Must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English – Must
- Strong understanding of web and web-related technologies and Client/Server applications – Must
- Previous experience in SQL - Must
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a customer-focused position involving technical knowledge - An advantage
- 1-3 years' experience in manual web testing or 3rd/4th level support position – An advantage
- Experience with Web debugging tools – An advantage
- Service Oriented and good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast & self-learner, hardworking, team player, organized and responsible, dynamic, motivated
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (or similar)
- Hard-working, responsible, meticulous, detail-oriented, independent