Service Operations Engineer
About The Position
We are NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on the lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team and share our vision.
We are hiring a Service Operations Engineer to join us.
- Research and report issues found on the production environments (High Priority Issues)
- Provide Tier 3/4 services for support center and third-party integrators
- Monitor, and be responsible for the progress of all issues/bugs reported
- Interface with various Departments, R&D and Customer Support groups to address product issues in complex environments
- Maintain good internal and external customer communication, provide high level of support and minimize escalations to R&D
- Prioritize daily missions/tickets and manage critical escalations
- Strong understanding of web and web-related technologies and Client/Server applications – Must
- 1-3 years' experience in manual web testing or 3rd/4th level support position – An advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (or similar)
- Experience with Web debugging tools – An advantage
- Previous experience in SQL
- 24/7 availability in case of critical issues (on call duty)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Service Oriented and good communication and interpersonal skills
- Hard working, responsible, meticulous, detail-oriented, independent