About The Position
We are NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on the lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team and share our vision.
We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer with an IT infrastructure orientation to work with the IT team and develop IT operations.
The DevOps team is responsible for designing, building & maintaining our Cloud and on-premises infrastructure across multiple environments and at the same time taking it to the next level. We are in process of shifting to Kubernetes, this is an amazing opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join this exciting adventure and make a difference.
- 2 years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Highly experienced with creating and maintaining Kubernetes clusters
- Creating and maintaining Infrastructure as code. (Terraform \ Ansible)
- Understanding the CI\CD Pipeline flows
- Good to excellent scripting skills. (python \ PowerShell \ go)
- Working in Bare-metal and Cloud environments (Azure \ AWS)
Want to impress us?
- Maintaining and configuring event streaming clusters (Kafka)
- Maintaining and configuring Hypervisor (VMware)
- Working with both Windows and Linux stacks