About The Position
NeoGames- a leading international online lottery software and services provider is seeking a Release Manager to be responsible for successful delivery.
The person appointed for this role will be accountable for overall releases delivery starting planning throughout the execution, monitoring and successful deployment to the end clients.
- The release manager will be a member of the delivery leadership and will work closely with the Tech lead, Solution Owner & Project Manager.
- Provide transparency and visibility throughout the release process
- Manage the deliverables from various features team together into a working release
- Coordinating pieces from various product deliverables that must come together to work as an integrated release package
- Tracking the work progress during the iteration cycle with the Scrum Master
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Conduct release readiness reviews
- Generating various reports on Projects data according to company needs
- Providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized overall view of the release
- Supports the creation and improvement of processes, procedures, and tools
- BSc. in Industrial & Management engineering /Information Technology/ Computer science
- At least 3 years of project/release management experience in Agile methodology
- Previous experience as Scrum Master - Advantage
- Understanding of project delivery & acceptance processes within a fast-paced business env
- The capability of problem-solving, decision making, and assertiveness
- Excellent written and verbal English level - MUST
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player, and able to work on own initiative