Sr. Data Warehouse Developer
About The Position
We are NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on the lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team and share our vision.
We are looking for a Sr. Data Warehouse Developer. As part of our BI team, you will be a point of contact in the Data and Analytics Department and will work closely with other developers and collaborate with our diverse clients.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases on-prem and on azure cloud (Analysis Service, Tabular)
- Develop database structures, stored procedures, functions, reports, scripts, etc.
- Solve database performance, business logic issues.
- Gather user and product requirements and identify new features.
- Support the BI team with their day-to-day dev tasks and function as subject matter expert
- Research and suggest new database products, services, and protocols.
- 3+ experience developing and administrating a Data Wearhouse \ report orientated database
- Experience administrating and querying Analysis Service Tabular models
- Azure Cloud experience specifically components of the modern data warehousing - will be plus
- ETL/ELT – SSIS (on-prem) and Azure DataFactory data flows
- Experience with SSRS (paginated reports) and Power-BI
- Hands-on experience with T-SQL, and basic DAX queries
- Experience with column store indexes and memory-optimized objects
- Good understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, security, and monitoring)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Very Independent and self-reliant