Site Reliability Engineer
About The Position
We are NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on the lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team and share our vision.
We are hiring a Site Reliability Engineer to join us.
- Research and report issues and anomalies found in the production environments.
- Provide Tier 2-3 services for support center and third-party integrators.
- Expand and develop the monitoring coverage in the company.
- Work with different tools for automation/monitoring.
- Work in different environments (cloud/on-prem).
- Work with different architectures (monolithic/SOA/MSA – K8s/Kafka)
- Be a part of the application dev decision making (monitoring and operations aspects).
- Interface with various Departments, R&D, and Customer Support groups to address product issues in complex environments.
- Maintain good internal and external customer communication, provide a high level of support and minimize escalations to R&D
- Prioritize daily missions and manage critical escalations
- Working in a team with other junior NOC engineers
- Working days — Monday — Friday and working hours are 2 pm — 11 pm
- Strong understanding of web and web-related technologies and Client/Server applications – Must
- 1-2 years' experience in System/Tier 2 position – Must
- Experience with PowerShell/bash/python scripts – Must
- Knowledge in writing scripts/small applications – Must
- 24/7 availability in case of critical issues (on-call duty)
- Experience with monitoring tools (SCOM/ELK) – a significant advantage
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Service-Oriented and good communication and interpersonal skills
- Hard-working, responsible, meticulous, detail-oriented, independent