C# Automation Engineer (WH)
About The Position
Neogames is a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to national and state-regulated lotteries.
Our mission is to be the long-term partner of choice for lotteries worldwide on their journey in the online interactive era.
Today, Neogames is publicly traded on NASDAQ, following a successful IPO in November 2020.
We are growing significantly and are now looking for C# Automation Engineer to join our awesome team.
- Participating in requirements analysis and review
- Functional and regression tests design and execution
- Collaborating with development team, QAs, and team management
- Frequent communication with US customers to reflect statuses and resolve blockers
- Creating testing documentation: test cases, checklists
- Managing defects: investigating, reporting, and tracking them to resolution
- Define and implement the automation procedures, processes and scripts that will be used to validate requirements against developed software
- At least 3 years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer — Must
- At least 3 years of real working experience in testing web applications and Client/Server applications
- Proven experience with C# programming language — Must
- Proven experience with Selenium Web driver — Must
- Proven experience with API automation testing — Must
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills — Must
- Previous managerial experience as a team leader — an advantage
- Strong understanding of web and web-related technologies and Client/Server applications
- Good understanding of the entire software development lifecycle
- Experience in writing test documents (STD)
- Experience in creating SQL queries
- English level — Upper-intermediate
- Hard-worker, responsible, details oriented, initiator, excellent learning abilities, great communication and interpersonal skills