About The Position
Neogames is a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to national and state-regulated lotteries.
Our mission is to be the long-term partner of choice for lotteries worldwide on their journey in the online interactive era.
Today, Neogames is publicly traded on NASDAQ, following a successful IPO in November 2020.
We are growing significantly and are now looking for Group Leader to join our awesome team.
· Roadmap planning and execution collaborating with Product, OPS and a US customer
· Recruiting, training and empowering developers, building teams
· Collaborate with other R&D teams and departments
· Providing solutions to business needs, guiding the software design and technology incorporation to a highly scalable, high performance system.
· Lead and manage a group of R&D cross functional teams
- 4+ years of experience in software R&D management, in agile environments.
- 2+ years in managing Team Leads and scrum teams
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational abilities
- A technical leader who can collaborate with business teams and lead towards business goals.
- Experience working with US customer – big advantage
- Experience designing technical solutions in enterprise product
- Experience in scaled high availability web systems, SOA and microservices architecture, CI/CD, web development.
- Experience in integrating with external systems.
- Ability to explore new technologies and concepts.
- Good Familiarity in git and TFS