Database Team Leader
About The Position
NeoGames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for a Junior Database Team Leader. As part of our IT team, you will work closely with developers, and collaborate with administrators and clients. The ideal candidate is an experienced DBA that wants to take the next step towards tech leadership.
- Gather user and product requirements and identify new features.
- Design stable, reliable, and effective databases
- Develop database structures, stored procedures, functions, reports, scripts, etc.
- Solve database performance, business logic issues.
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests.
- Work closely with other disciplines to improve applications and establish best practices.
- 24x7 production support (production incidents)
- Proven work experience as a Database developer using MSSQL - Must
- At least 5 years’ experience in developing and administrating complex databases
- High skills at query, index and DB I/O performance tuning, DB maintenance plan activities, stored procedures and SQL coding
- Hands-on experience with SQL Server database replication
- Good understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, security, and monitoring)
- Ability to understand requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience as a team leader - advantage
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications – Advantage
- Familiarity working with .Net Framework – Advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field