Production System Administrator
About The Position
We are NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on the lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team and share our vision.
We are hiring a Production System Administrator to join us.
- Administering web platforms in Production/DEV/QA
- Maintain, Support and set up IT infrastructures
- Develop IT automation
- At least 3 years of experience as a system administrator in Microsoft and Linux environments
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong customer service attitude
- Fast & self-learner, hardworking, team player, organized, responsible, dynamic and motivated
- Moderate English.
- Ability to be on Call 24/7
- At least 3 years experience (deep knowledge) with the following subjects:
- Microsoft servers administration
- Linux servers administration
- IIS web servers (Apache, nginx is an advantage)
- Virtualization (VMWare)
- Active Directory administration
- Scripting with Bash\PowerShell\Python
- Administrating Cloud environments (Aws, Azure)
Experience with the following subjects is a big advantage:
- Knowledge in production environments Networking (Switches, Firewalls, Routers, Load Balancers)
- Experience working as a production system administrator in a WEB company that holds multiple Data Centers around the world.
- Working with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience with Log aggregation and metric tools (Elastic, Prometheus)
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes, Creating, Maintaining, monitoring and administrating clusters.
- Experience with Kafka administration
- Blade Systems (HP, UCS)
- Storages Systems (3PAR, NetApp)