Manual QA Engineer
About The Position
Neogames is a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to national and state-regulated lotteries.
Our mission is to be the long-term partner of choice for lotteries worldwide on their journey in the online interactive era.
Today, Neogames is publicly traded on NASDAQ, following a successful IPO in November 2020.
We are growing significantly and are now looking for Manual QA Engineer to join our awesome team.
- Participating in requirements analysis and review
- Functional and regression tests design and execution
- Collaborating with the development team, QAs, and team management
- Creating testing documentation: test cases, checklists
- Managing defects: investigating, reporting, and tracking them to resolution
- At least 2 years of real working experience in testing web applications and Client/Server applications
- Familiar with REST, SOAP API
- Experience in writing test documents (STD) — a must
- Experience in creating SQL queries
- English level — Upper-intermediate
- Strong technical skills, ability to deep dive into complex problems & find their root cause
- Hard-worker, responsible, details oriented, initiator, excellent learning abilities, great communication and interpersonal skills.