About The Position
We are NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on the lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team and share our vision.
We are hiring a Project Manager to join us.
- Planning, Control and monitoring the project from initiation trough the project life cycle and until its full implementation
- Analyzing and managing project risks
- Working closely with Business, Marketing, Operations, Product, Design, Tech and scrum feature teams.
- Working with large global customers and vendors on complex software projects
- Willingness to also work with different time zone hours
- Solve problems throughout project life cycle, balance the needs of both business and engineering team members
- Tech savvy – must
- At least 5 years of experience as Project Manager from software international companies – must
- Account management / customer success / customer facing experience – must
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent- Advantage
- Excellent written and verbal English level and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness
- Prioritization abilities, good judgement, well organized, detail oriented, and ability to keep track of multiple projects and risks
- Creative thinking and team player
- High level of independence