About The Position
We are NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on the lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team and share our vision.
Our own platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.
Our platform is the best-of-breed and our games are the best interactive scratch and instant win games in the world.
For our office in Kiev, we are looking for experienced software specialists to develop an enterprise-scale web-based platform for online lotteries.
End-to-end responsibility for developing services and infrastructure components based on the service-oriented architecture and modern technology standards, including design, coding, unit testing, working with 3rd parties integrated with our platform and more.
• At least 3 years’ experience in developing .Net Server side and Web side;
• Proven experience in designing & developing large scale and high traffic online web applications using .NET technologies;
• Hands on experience with next technologies and languages: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API;
• Experience with ASP.NET WebForms, WCF will be a plus;
• English level: Intermediate — reading/writing documents, daily meetings with teams;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
• Responsible, initiator, team-player and great communication and interpersonal skills.
Nice to have:
• Some experience with VB, MSSQL.