About The Position
We are NeoGames, a technology-driven innovator and a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state- regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on a lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team and share our vision.
We are hiring a Database Developer to join us.
• Design stable, reliable and effective databases
• Develop database structures, stored procedures, functions, reports, scripts etc.
• Optimize and maintain legacy systems
• Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
• Solve database performance, business logic issues
• Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
• Gather user and product requirements and identify new features
• Provide data management support to users
• Ensure all database logic meet company and performance requirements
• Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
• At least 3 years’ experience in developing and administrating complex databases
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Proven work experience as a Database developer preferably using MSSQL
• Hands on experience with T-SQL, developing complex database structures, stored procedures, functions, reports etc. according to company requirements.
• Good understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, security and monitoring)
• Basic understanding of Git version control system
• Excellent analytical and organization skills
• Ability to understand requirements and a problem-solving attitude.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• English level: Intermediate — reading/writing documents, daily meetings with teams
• Team player