DBA Production Expert
About The Position
We are NeoGames, a technology-driven innovator and a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state- regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on a lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team and share our vision.
We are hiring a DBA Production Expert to join us.
- Performs performance tuning, Query optimization, database installations, configurations, updates, backups and monitoring
- Provide support for multiple environments — development, test and production
- Anticipates, mitigates, identifies, responds and resolves problems affecting database performance, efficiency, and availability
- Improve and support processes to ensure zero application downtime on critical issues or during DB deployment of new application releases
- Work according to documentation, guidelines and policies of working procedures
- Clearly communicates problems and resolution process to customers and/or management
- Demonstrates commitment to outstanding customer service by continuously striving to provide the highest possible customer service; makes recommendations for improving service and efficiencies.
- At least 3 years experience as a DBA/MS SQL Server Developer
- Deep and wide understanding of databases’ structure and architecture
- Writing complicated T-SQL, stored procedures and functions
- Motivated, team player with the ability to learn fast and great analysis skills