Games QA Automation
About The Position
Neogames is a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to national and state-regulated lotteries.
Our mission is to be the long-term partner of choice for lotteries worldwide on their journey in the online interactive era.
Today, Neogames is publicly traded on NASDAQ, following a successful IPO in November 2020.
We are growing significantly and are now looking for Games QA Engineer to join our awesome team
As Junior QA Engineer, you will be part of a cross-functional agile team, contributing to test, design and high quality
- Testing mobile & web Games and game-related features (UI, UX, Functional, Exploratory, etc.)
- Creating and following through test plans, including writing and executing test cases
- Regression testing on existing portfolios
- Root cause analysis and Bug handling
- Participate in team activities
- At least 6 months of commercial experience as a QA Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Software engineering/ Applied Mathematics or any exact Sciences from known university OR Graduator of QA studies in a familiar QA academy
- English level — Upper-intermediate
- Familiar with design and development of test documentation (test cases, bug reports) — MUST
- Familiar with SQL — MUST
- Understanding of SDLC, Agile (SCRUM) — an advantage
- Experience with web technologies — an advantage
- Excellent learning abilities, analytical skills, responsible, initiator, details oriented, hard-worker, team-player and great communication skills
- Excellent QA theory or in practice knowledge