Full-Stack Team Lead
About The Position
We are NeoGames, a global leader of iLottery solutions and services to the national and state-regulated lotteries.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best-performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on the lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team and share our vision.
We are hiring a Front-end Team Lead to join us.
- Be part of the development cycle: designing, coding, peer code reviewing
- Developing and integrating with older parts of the system (written with AngularJS)
- Reverse engineering older parts of the system for the further transferring to the new architecture and technologies
- Developing server-side using .Net technologies
- 4+ years as a .NET or Full-stack developer
- Experience in .Net technologies with C# ,.Net and MSSQL
- Experience implementing Web Services (SOAP, REST APIs, XML, JSON)
- Experience developing responsive, single-page web applications using AngularJS/ReactJS - will be an advantage
- Understanding of CSS3, HTML5 and responsive design concepts - will be an advantage
- Experience with browser porting issues – Mobile and Web
- Excellent debugging skills to identify problems with software builds, deployments or related issues and driving the problem to a permanent resolution
- Ability to design and develop complex components independently
- Self-learning capabilities
- Team player with great communication skills. Responsible, initiator
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- English level: Intermediate — reading/writing documents, daily meetings with teams