NeoGames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
Our own platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.
Our platform is the best-of-breed and our games are the best interactive scratch and instant win games in the world.
For our office in Kiev (or Kharkiv), we are looking for experienced database developer to develop an enterprise-scale web-based platform for online gaming.
We are looking for a senior/middle Database developer to design stable and reliable databases, according to our company’s needs. You will be responsible for developing, testing, improving and optimizing new and existing databases to help users retrieve data effectively.
As part of our team, you will work closely with developer teams to ensure system consistency. You will also collaborate with administrators and clients to provide technical support and identify new requirements. Communication and organization skills are keys for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our database systems run effectively and securely with the solutions you’ve participated in.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Develop database structures, stored procedures, functions, reports, scripts etc.
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
- Solve database performance, business logic issues
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Gather user and product requirements and identify new features
- Provide data management support to users
- Ensure all database logic meet company and performance requirements
- Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
- At least 3 years’ experience in developing and administrating complex databases
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proven work experience as a Database developer preferably using MSSQL
- Hands on experience with T-SQL, developing complex database structures, stored procedures, functions, reports etc. according to company requirements
- Good understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, security and monitoring)
- Basic understanding of Git version control system
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications – a plus
- Familiarity working with .Net Framework – a plus
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Ability to understand requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English level: Intermediate — reading/writing documents, daily meetings with teams
What we offer
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- PE accounting and support
- Working in a comfortably located office
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
- Sport compensation
- English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation
- Referral program
- Team buildings, corporate events