Front-end Team Leader – 1103
NeoGames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for a hands-on Junior Team Leader to lead one of our strategic development teams. As a FED TL You will be leading the development of one of our primary products, using technologies and practices such as AngularJS, React, Webpack, RxJS, Lerna JS and more.
- Be part of the development cycle: designing, coding, code reviewing.
- Developing and integration with older parts of the system (written with AngularJS).
- Reverse engineering older parts of the system for the further transferring to the new architecture.
- 4+ years as a Frontend/Full-stack developer.
- Experience developing responsive, single page web applications using AngularJS/ReactJS.
- Understanding of CSS3, HTML5 and responsive design concepts.
- Experience with browser porting issues – Mobile and Web.
- Excellent debugging skills to identify problems with software builds, deployments or related issues and driving the problem to a permanent resolution.
- Ability to design and develop complex components independently.
- Self-learning capabilities.
- Knowledge of Open-Source libraries, tools and frameworks
- Team player with great communication skills. Responsible, initiator.
- Willing to learn in order to acquire new skills on demand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field.
- English level: Intermediate — reading/writing documents, daily meetings with teams.