Games Math Designer – 1100
NeoGames a world-leading provider of iLottery games, solutions and services is looking for an experienced games math designer to join our games studio. NeoGames studio is the company's in-house one-stop-shop for the production of diversified game portfolio from inception to production. As a Games Math Designer you will get to be part of a talented team with a major impact on the studio’s revenues and success.
As a Math Game Designer, you will
- Games economy and statistical design for iLottery games
- Work closely with the Studio’s Game Producers establishing the games features, meta-features, Volatility, and overall games design
- Build and use simulators to better understand the players’ experience
- Help to determine games KPIs and optimize them Post-release, based on data-driven decisions
- Perform ongoing optimizations and analysis on games performance
- Work closely with multiple interfaces such as Client and Engine developers, Studio management, Game Producers, 3rd parties compliance labs, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Math/Industrial Engineering or any similar degree
- 2+ years of working as a Math Designer or a Game Economist in online gaming, or alternately in social gaming
- Python/R savvy or mastering any other relevant software
- Strong mathematical and statistical skills
- Strong personal skills, a team player, analytical, curious, self-driven and self-learner