Games Success Manager – 1102
NeoGames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for a Games Success Manager, for its Games Studio.
- Build a strong business relationship with our B2B customers, negotiate requests, offer insights, and provide games solutions.
- Serve as the games expert by educating customers about new and existing products, as well as advising on best practices.
- Track the success of individual clients and ensure that marketing promises are followed.
- Handle customers’ day to day queries, requests and issues.
- Acquire client experiences and develop profiles, including target audiences and trends.
- Launch and track the performance of the games.
- Conduct market research to identify product enhancements/market opportunities per customer.
- Reach challenging revenue targets.
- At least 3 years of experience as an Account Manager/Customer Success Manager in the iGaming industry.
- International Business/Account Management experience.
- Native English speaker – an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar – an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Open-minded, ability to juggle several projects and shift priorities as needed.
- Strong analytical and business skills.
- Detailed oriented, problem-solver with a commercial mind set.
- Self-starter and highly motivated to make things happen.
- Proficiency in Excel.