MS SQL Server DBA Production
Neogames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
We are seeking a quality and experienced DBA Production — infrastructure and applicative.
The DBA will be responsible for all DB aspects in the production environment.
- Provide support for multiple environments — development, test and production
- Performs database installations, configurations, updates, backups, monitoring and performance tuning
- Work according to documentation, guidelines and policies of working procedures
- Clearly communicates problem and resolution process to customers and/or management
- Anticipates, mitigates, identifies, responds and resolves problems affecting database performance, efficiency, and availability
- Improve and support processes to ensure zero application downtime on critical issues or during DB deployment of new application releases
- Demonstrates commitment to outstanding customer service by continuously striving to provide the highest possible customer service; makes recommendations for improving service and efficiencies
- Provide support for the operation teams 24/7 — on call in off work hours only for critical issues (one week a month)
Maintains database security in compliance with APEI policies, GDPR and PCI security standards
- At least 2 years experience as a DBA/MS SQL Server Developer
- Deep and wide understanding of databases’ structure and architecture
- Writing complicated T-SQL, stored procedures and functions
- Motivated, team player with ability to learn fast and great analysis skills
Will be a plus
- Well known experience dealing with high availability environments (Always On), installing and configuring SQL servers, performance tuning, and troubleshooting SQL Server databases.
- Experience with both Azure and On-Premise SQL Server
What we offer
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
- Sport compensation
- English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation
- Referral program
- Team buildings, corporate events