.NET Developer – 1106
NeoGames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for a .NET Developer to join one of our agile teams developing an enterprise-scale web based platform for online lotteries. We provide our services to state lotteries and to B2B partners worldwide. Our platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more. Working with our highly skilled and talented engineers in agile environment, you will be involved in design and development of the core services and server-side components.
- Responsibility for developing services and applications on the server-side, including design, coding, unit testing, working with 3rd parties integrated with our platform and more.
- 4 years’ experience in developing .Net Server-side
- Proven experience in developing large scale and high traffic online web applications using .NET technologies
- Experience and strong knowledge of WCF, Multi-threading, Web Services, Web API, MSSQL
- Experience in writing design documents
- .net core, gRPC, Docker – Advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Responsible, initiator, team-player and great communication and interpersonal skills
- Logical thinking, excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-learning capabilities
- Willing to learn in order to acquire new skills on-demand.