NOC Engineer (work in shifts) – 1110
Neogames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for a NOC Engineer for work in shifts to join our NOC team.
The NOC (Network Operation Center) engineer is responsible for monitoring and supporting company production systems.
He/She will verify service availability, send out status updates, identify root causes of production issues, coordinating operations and engineering teams in order to identify errors and anomalies.
- Ability to work in 24/7 shifts including weekends and holidays
- Technical troubleshooting ability
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer Science/Software Engineering /Industrial and Management degree / Students
- Ability to write technical protocols and procedures for system alerts and malfunctions
- Previous experience or knowledge in Microsoft servers (MCP level) – Must
- Previous experience or knowledge in SQL – Must
- Knowledge in the following script languages: Powershell/Bash/Python – An advantage
- Previous experience with monitoring and logging tools – An advantage