Product Owner – 1076
We are Neogames! A world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators. We have an exciting position for a Product Owner to join one of our core teams in TLV. As a B2B Product Owner you will have a unique opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary environment, with the cutting edge of gaming platform technology, and build high quality products.
- System analysis of neogames cross platform products: Backend application, Bonus and Promotion mechanisms, CRM tools, Security modules, etc.
- Writing features, stories and requirements documents (PRDs) based on customer needs and product strategy
- Performing analysis and specification for integration with 3rd party systems, including definitions of APIs
- Working inbound within technical agile team, and with multiple departments at neogames (Security, Payments, Compliance, etc.)
- Ownership across the lifecycle of features from concept through launch, and post-launch analysis & optimization
- Researching and analyzing strategic and competitive information to constantly optimize the products and its performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years of experience as a System Analyst / Product Owner
- Experience in writing detailed functional requirements or detailed design documents
- Experience in agile methodology from online or software companies
- Previous B2B customer facing experience
- Excellent English
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with stakeholders of all levels of seniority