Craving something new? Here’s your chance to be part of our newest team focused on building the extraordinary through online gaming and iLottery solutions.
NeoGames and Tek Experts have teamed up to bring together the best in product development and software engineering to build our remote team in Bulgaria.
Did you know NeoGames is a global leader of iLottery solutions and has 15+ years of innovation? We work with 14 lotteries in North America and Europe, billion-dollar companies and the massive Caesars Entertainment along with many other clients across the globe all focused on leveling up their game.
As a NeoGamer at Tek Bulgaria you’ll work on self-managed teams who launch products monthly with a suite of first-class tech solutions and an innovative games portfolio.
Ready to put your mind in the ring?
You’ll focus on the following:
- Conduct analysis of our existing Backend application, Bonus and Promotion mechanism, CRM tools and Security modules
- Outline problems, opportunities and areas of interpose for cross-platform products
- Translate the product roadmap and customer needs into actionable user stories and product
- requirements documents (PRDs)
- Analyse technical documentation and create specifications for 3rd party API integrations
- Own the product backlog, ensuring that backlog items are clear, prioritised and in line with the
- company’s business goals
- Be a part of a self-managing Agile team and participate in team ceremonies
- Communicate with stakeholders from different departments (Security, Payments, Compliance) to accomplish product objectives
- Manage the product development lifecycle from concept to launch, and perform post-launch analysis and optimisation
You're right for us if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience as a System Analyst / Technical Business Analyst / Product Owner
- Experience in writing detailed functional requirements or design documents
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements and needs from customers
- Previous B2B customer facing experience
- Excellent English
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills
Build your career as a NeoGamer at Tek, and you’ll:
- Be part of the Global iLottery Solutions team
- Work with cutting-edge technologies, and new product development in large scale enterprise environments with cool complexity
- Enjoy a work from anywhere in Bulgaria model
- Participate in a self-managed, team environment
- Appreciate competitive compensation and performance-based bonuses
- Access additional health insurance, incl. dental package
- Get discounts for shops, restaurants, and food vouchers