Production System Administrator – 1071
Neogames, a leading international online lottery company is seeking a Production System Administrator. The candidate will be a part of the IT Department which engages in all aspect on hardware and software infrastructure. The main Technologies that he will work with are: Web Servers, SQL servers, blade servers on platforms of Microsoft and some Linux.
- Administering of web platform production/DEV/QA environment.
- Maintain support and setup IT infrastructures.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a system administrator in Microsoft environments
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong customer service attitude.
- Fast & self-learner, hardworking, team player, organized, responsible, dynamic and motivated.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to be on Call 24/7
- At least 3 year experience (deep knowledge) with the following subjects:
- Microsoft servers administration (2008-2016)
- IIS web servers (Apache, nginx is an advantage)
- Virtualization (VMWare)
- Active Directory administration
- Experience with the following subjects is a big advantage:
- Knowledge in production environments Networking (Switches, Firewalls, Routers, Load Balancers)
- Experience working as a production system administrator in a WEB company that hold multiple Data Centers around the world
- Scripting languages (Power shell ,VB, Perl, PHP)
- Blade Systems (HP, UCS)
- Storages Systems (3PAR, NetAPP)