Production System Administrator
Neogames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
We are seeking a quality and experienced Production System Administrator — infrastructure and applicative.
The Production System Administrator will be responsible for all administration aspects in the production environment.
- Administering of web platform production/DEV/QA environment
- Maintain support and setup IT infrastructures
- Real production position experience (not HD)
- F5 & web protocols
- Cloud providers (AWS + Azure)
- At least 3 years’ experience as a system administrator in Microsoft environments
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong customer service attitude.
- Ability to be on Call 24/7 only for critical issues (one week a month)
- At least 1-year experience (deep knowledge) with 3 or more of the following subjects:
– Microsoft servers administration (2008-2016)
– IIS web servers (Apache, nginx is an advantage)
– Blade Systems (HP, UCS)
– Storages Systems (3PAR, NetAPP)
– Virtualization (VMWare)
– Active Directory administration
– Scripting languages (Power shell ,VB, Perl, PHP)
- Fast & self-learner, hardworking, team player, organized, responsible, dynamic and motivated
- Fluent English
What we offer
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
- Sport compensation
- English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation
- Referral program
- Team buildings, corporate events