Project Manager – 1097
Neogames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for a strong Games Project Manager to join the project management department.
- Planning, Control and monitoring the project from initiation trough the project life cycle and until its full implementation
- Analyzing and managing project risks
- Working closely with Business, Product, Design, Tech and scrum feature teams.
- Working with large global customers and vendors on complex software projects
- Solve problems throughout project life cycle, balance the needs of both business and engineering team members
- Tech savvy – must
- At least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager from international software companies – must
- Account management/Customer facing experience – must
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent – Advantage
- Excellent written and verbal English level and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness
- Prioritization abilities, good judgement, well organized, detail oriented, and ability to keep track of multiple projects and risks
- High level of independence