Senior C# Superstar – 1093
Neogames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for a .NET Developer to join one of our agile teams developing an enterprise-scale web-based platform for online lotteries. We provide our services to state lotteries and to B2B partners worldwide.
In this role, you will be joining on of the leading teams in our company that focuses on the US iLottery product.
- Developing services and applications on the server-side. Participate as a key player in design, review, and planning processes.
- Ensure application functionality and developed code complies with the company design standards, coding standards, practices and approaches.
- Optimize the system for production
- Participate as a key player in your Agile team.
- Work with your team to develop optimal solutions that meet customers and business needs
- 4+ years’ experience in developing .Net Server side
- Experience building distributed multi-tiered systems that feature high throughput, low latency, and high availability.
- Experience and strong knowledge of WCF, REST, Multi-threading, Web Services, Web API, MSSQL
- Experience in developing and delivering solutions utilizing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience in Dependency Injection
- Understanding of modern development methodologies and tools including Agile (XP and Scrum), Rapid Application Development, etc.
- Good understanding of Design Patterns and Principles
- Experience in Micro-services architecture and development – an advantage
- Excellent Communication, presentation, problem solving and team working skills.