Senior Front-end Developer
Neogames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for a Front-end Developer to join our dynamic and our professional team. As a Senior Front-end Developer, you will directly impact the next-generation of our product. You will play an active role in the design and development of new features and improvements to our existing product, positively impacting our top customers.
- Work as a Senior Front-end Developer, using cutting-edge technologies, methods and practices
- Be part of a Feature Team in the client department which engages in develop complex, yet interesting, features for our company
- Develop interesting features with ES6, Git, Webpack with Continues Integration process
- Maintain and refactor our core application
- Work with great developers in a dynamic environment
3+ years as a Front-end developer with any major framework/library: AngularJs, Angular 2+, React, Polymer, etc.
Understanding of CSS3, HTML5 and responsive design concepts
Experience with browser porting issues — Mobile and Web
Excellent debugging skills to identify problems with software builds, deployments or related issues and driving the problem to a permanent resolution
Ability to design and develop complex components independently
Experience with development tools like Webpack, Babel, Git, etc.
Experience with agile methodologies and project lifecycle — an advantage
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
Responsible, initiator, team-player and great communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
- Sport compensation
- English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation
- Referral program
- Team buildings, corporate events