Senior NOC Engineer
Neogames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
Our own platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.
Our platform is the best-of-breed and our games are the best interactive scratch and instant win games in the world.
For our office in Kyiv, we are looking for experienced software specialists to develop an enterprise-scale web-based platform for online lotteries. Currently, we are extending our team and looking for Senior NOC Engineer to join our dynamic Technical Operations Department.
- Research and report issues found on the production environments (High Priority Issues)
- Provide Tier 1-2 services for support center and third-party integrators
- Expend and develop the monitoring coverage in the company
Interface with various Departments, R&D and Customer Support groups to address product issues in complex environments
- Maintain good internal and external customer communication, provide a high level of support and minimize escalations to R&D
- Prioritize daily missions and manage critical escalations
- Working in a team with other junior NOC engineers
- Working days — Monday — Friday and working hours are 2 pm — 11 pm
- Strong understanding of web and web-related technologies and Client/Server applications — Must
- 1-2 years’ experience in System/Tier 2 position — Must
- Experience with PowerShell/bash/python scripts — Must
- Knowledge in writing scripts/small applications — Must
- 24/7 availability in case of critical issues (on-call duty)
- Experience with monitoring tools (SCOM/ELK) — a big advantage
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Service-Oriented and good communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- PE accounting and support
- Working in a comfortably located office
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
- Sport compensation
- English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation
- Referral program
- Team buildings, corporate events