Technical Product Owner/System Analyst
Neogames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
For our office in Kiev, we are looking for experienced product manager to develop an enterprise-scale web-based platform for online lotteries.
- System analysis of cross-platform products: Backend application, Bonus and Promotion mechanisms, CRM tools, Affiliate system, BI, etc.
- Defining and characterising new requirements based on product strategy and customer needs
- Writing feature, stories and requirements documents — PRDs
- Performing analysis and specification for integration with 3rd party systems
- Working closely with multiple departments: CRM and Analysis, B2C, Compliance and Support, Technologies, etc.
- Ownership across the lifecycle of a feature from concept through launch and managing the ongoing analysis and optimisation phases;
- Researching and analysing strategic and competitive information to constantly optimise the products and its performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in system analysis and product management (including writing functional requirements or detailed design documents)
- Previous experience in Agile methodology — an advantage
- Experience from an internet or software companies
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate the highest impact initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal English level and presentation skills
- Strong team player, excellent interpersonal and service skills, self-motivated, detail oriented, well organized, multi-tasking
- Ability to learn and adjust quickly to a dynamic and changing environment
What we offer
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
- Sport compensation
- English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation
- Referral program
- Team buildings, corporate events