About The Position
Neogames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for a strong Project Manager to join the project management department.
- Planning, Control, and monitoring the project from initiation through the project life cycle and until its full implementation
- Analyzing and managing project risks
- Working closely with Business, Product, Design, Tech, and scrum feature teams.
- Working with large global customers and vendors on complex software projects
- Solve problems throughout the project life cycle, balance the needs of both business and engineering team members
- Tech-savvy – a must
- 2-3 years of experience as a Project Manager from software international companies – must
- Account management / customer-facing experience – must
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent- Advantage
- Excellent written and verbal English level and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness
- Prioritization abilities, good judgment, well organized, detail-oriented, and ability to keep track of multiple projects and risks
- High level of independence