NOC Engineer (Work in shifts)
About The Position
NeoGames, a world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators, is looking for a NOC Engineer for work in shifts to join our NOC team.
The NOC (Network Operation Center) engineer is responsible for monitoring and supporting company production systems.
He/She will verify service availability, send out status updates, identify root causes of production issues, coordinating operations and engineering teams in order to identify errors and anomalies.
· Ability to work in 24*7 shifts including weekends and holidays
· Technical troubleshooting ability
· Fluent English (verbal and written)
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Computer Science/Software Engineering /Industrial and Management degree / Students
· Ability to write technical protocols and procedures for system alerts and malfunctions
· Previous experience or knowledge in Microsoft servers (MCP level) - Must
· Previous experience or knowledge in SQL - Must
· Knowledge in the following script languages: Powershell/Bash/Python - An advantage
· Previous experience with monitoring and logging tools - An advantage